463 Worcester Road,#301, Framingham, MA 01701
Founded in 1994, Red Carpet Company, serves the Greater Boston areas, providing high quality cleaning services at reasonable prices!
Our key to success is the 7 step process:!
- move furniture
- pre-vacuum & pre-cleaning
- Deep cleaning
- post extraction & post spotting
- protective treatment
- restore the nap
- replace furniture
are you ready to experience clean?
THE RED CARPET TREATMENTFOR CARPET CLEANING:
Oriental & Persian Rugs
Using the most effective cleaning agents on the market, we can clean your
finest Oriental & Persian rugs, with the utmost care. The multi-cleansing process includes special fiber softeners to make your fabrics feel like new and the optic brighteners to restore the luster of original colors.
Our seven-step process is key to our success:
- We carefully move all your furniture .
- The Preparation before the cleaning process has two parts:
- Pre-Vacuum: We use a heavy duty industrial extractor to go over and pre-extract any loose soil or grit.
- Corners and edges with the nozzle are done thoroughly.
- Pre-Cleaning: we apply our special spotter treatment on the carpet and work on any stains or heavy traffic lanes that need a little extra attention.
- Cleaning: A special foam is then applied into the carpet using our rotary shower feed machine.
- disinfecting as we clean
- lifts up any deeply lodged soil
- loosening any embedded soil at the base of the fibers
- The Post-Cleaning process has two parts:
- Post-extraction process: at the end, we reinspect the carpet for any additional extraction that is needed and re-extract as needed.
- Post-spotting process: at the end, we reinspect the carpet for any remaining stains and re-spot wherever necessary.
- An exclusive protective treatment is added to shield your fabrics and give them a resiliency against any future soil or spills.
- Our special carpet groomer is the last step as it lifts the nap and restores your heavily matted traffic areas.
- Your furniture is put back with furniture protectors under the legs. At this point, your carpet is 80% dry and you can walk on it as long as you’re not tracking any soil in from the outdoors. (Completely dry in 3-5 hours!)
**There’s no preparation necessary at all on your part, unless you have small items you prefer moving yourself.
We serve many communities in Massachusetts and Rhode Island.
To receive a FREE estimate for cleaning, please fill out our Carpet Cleaning Estimate Form and we will be happy to get back to you!
Scroll down for more
Carpet Cleaning processes